A perfect keto, man-pleasing appetizer! Check out this simple Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe! Great for game day or just because!
This is an ultimate crockpot appetizer recipe! These Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are a man food that is sure to disappear fast on game day or any day! They are super easy to make and you might want to make a double batch because they will be gone in a flash.
The meatballs take only minutes to throw together. If you can’t find ground chicken, turkey will do. No one will know the difference. I also made my own gluten free bread crumbs. Seriously only takes a minute. I love them because you can season them however you want. I added a little garlic salt and dill.
Once the meatballs are made and browned in the oven for a minute or two, toss them in the crockpot with the sauce. The rest is history…delicious, mouthwatering history.
Yep…there isn’t much more I can say. So I will just give you the recipe.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken (or turkey if you can't find chicken)
- 3/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, egg, garlic and onion powder and green onions; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Using a wooden spoon or clean hands, stir until well combined. Roll the mixture into 1 to-1 1/2-inch meatballs, forming about 24 meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes, or until all sides are browned.
- Place meatballs into a slow cooker. Add buffalo sauce and gently toss to combine. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with blue cheese or ranch dressing, if desired.
- Use Gluten Free Bread Crumbs & buffalo sauce