Cheesy, hot and delicious. This Crockpot Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole Recipe is perfect for any pot luck or get together. Everyone will want this recipe.
There is always one amazing dish at a pot luck that has everyone asking who brought "that"? This Crockpot Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole is that recipe. These potatoes are so full of cheesy goodness and flavor, everyone loves them. Plus, this dish is so simple to make and feed a crowd it is perfect for get-togethers!
To make this you will need
- Frozen Southern Style Hashbrown Potatoes (cubed)
- Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Sour Cream
- condensed cream of chicken soup
- Salt & pepper
- melted butter or cooking spray to prepare your crockpot
Not a fan of canned condensed soup? Try this easy Cream of Chicken Soup Substitute recipe. You will love it! You can also make it gluten free.
I love simple recipes like this. Spray your slow cooker liner with nonstick cooking spray.
Place all ingredients into the slow cooker EXCEPT for ½ cup cheese. Mix together until well combined. Press down and top with remaining cheese.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours. That is it!
Serve and enjoy!
You can make this tasty dish gluten free by making your own Cream of Soup Base or purchasing a gluten free canned soup. Also double check your other ingredients for gluten.
Store any uneaten potatoes in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat and enjoy as desired.
Crockpot Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- 32 oz southern style hashbrown potatoes frozen (cubed)
- 10 ¾ oz condensed cream of chicken soup one can
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese shredded , divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare the slow cooker liner with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into the slow cooker EXCEPT ½ cup cheese. Mix together until well combined. Press down and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.