This is one of our most popular recipes and it is full of flavor. Such a great side dish you have to give these bacon & cheese crock pot potatoes a try!
They are so simple to make! Just layer the potatoes, bacon, and cheese along with some green onions right in a foil lined crockpot. Cover by folding over the foil or place another piece of foil. Cook on high for about 5 hours or low for 8 – 10 hours.
- ¼ pound bacon, diced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ pound cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Green Onions (optional)
- Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
- Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crockpot. Season to taste and dot with butter.
- Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
- Cover with remaining foil.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.