There has been a disclaimer on this one for awhile due to some inconsistencies. This recipe tends to act differently in different crockpots. Thanks to reader Teresa the recipe has been adjusted according to her success. Please note the changes
- 1 Box Spiral Pasta (uncooked but rinsed)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 Small Can tomato Paste
- 1 Cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray Large Crockpot 6qt or larger with non-stick spray
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat.
- Rinse pasta and place in the crock-pot with drained ground beef mix. Stir. Tomato paste and water over noodle mix.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours (no peeking)
- Serve with a side salad