I thought this was a perfect time to post this Crockpot Cheesecake Recipe since Valentines is just around the corner. Although, this is a great simple recipe for any time of the year. I bet you didn’t know you could make a cheesecake in your crockpot? They come out moist and amazing! I actually prefer to make my cheesecakes in the crock pot.
Add a simple fruit topping and you have take this dessert from simple to decadent and amazing in minutes.
- 3 - 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons of Stick Butter, melted
- Fruit Topping (optional)
- Add softened cream cheese and sugar to a large bowl and mix until creamy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended.Stir in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together your graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. The crumbs should stick together when pressed between your fingers, this will be your crust.
- Find your largest crock pot and a separate pan/baking dish that will fit inside with a little room left. You don't want it too be so snug you can remove it later.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs evenly into the bottom of the removable baking dish/pan.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the top of the graham crackers.
- In your crockpot Add 2 to 3 cups water. We are creating a water bath. We don't want to overfill and get water in the cheesecake. just enough for the pan to sit in the water.
- Place the cheesecake pan in the crock-pot and place the lid of the crock-pot on.
- Cook on high for 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes or until the center does not have a watery consistency when you stick a knife into it.
- Let cool for 30mins to an hour at room temperature. Then refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving
- Top with fruit if desired.