This post may contain affiliate links.
Creamy Chicken & Asparagus (Crock Pot)
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours 10 minutes
Servings 4 -6
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon tarragon if desired
- 1 teaspoon lemon and herb seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch asparagus or 10 ounce package frozen , thawed
- 8 oz sliced Mushrooms Optional
- Combine all ingredients except asparagus; cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add asparagus and cook on high an additional 20 to 30 minutes, or until asparagus is tender.
- Thicken sauce with a mixture of 1 to 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and a little cold water if desired.
- Serve over rice or noodles.