Creamy Chicken & Asparagus (Crock Pot)
Creamy Chicken & Asparagus (Crock Pot)Print Recipe
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon tarragon if desired
- 1 teaspoon lemon and herb seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch asparagus or 10 ounce package frozen , thawed
- 8 oz sliced Mushrooms Optional
- Combine all ingredients except asparagus; cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add asparagus and cook on high an additional 20 to 30 minutes, or until asparagus is tender.
- Thicken sauce with a mixture of 1 to 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and a little cold water if desired.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Servings: 4 -6
Hi, I can’t find cream of onion soup??? Is that right?
Yes, but you can substitute cream of chicken.
Do you think cream of mushroom would taste good? I am not a big fan of cream of chicken, but if you think cream of mushroom wouldn’t taste good, I will go with the other:)
Should be fine!