- 4 to 6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon tarragon (if desired)
- 1 teaspoon lemon and herb seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch asparagus (or 10 ounce package frozen , thawed)
- 8 oz sliced Mushrooms (Optional)
- Combine all ingredients except asparagus; cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add asparagus and cook on high an additional 20 to 30 minutes, or until asparagus is tender.
- Thicken sauce with a mixture of 1 to 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and a little cold water if desired.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.