I am always looking for something quick and easy to throw in the crockpot for dinner that everyone will enjoy! The Slow Cooker Hamburger & potato bake does the trick! Serve it with a side salad and you have a winner!
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef (browned and drained)
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- 4 large potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 10 oz cream of mushroom soup (can)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Small Can Corn Niblets
- 1 tsp garlic (minced )
- Salt & pepper ( to taste)
- 1-2 Cups Cheddar Cheese (Shredded )
- Spray crock pot with non stick vegetable spray.
- Layer potatoes, onions & garlic, and hamburger until all is used, sprinkling each layer with salt & pepper
- Mix soup and milk together and pour over top.
- Cook 3 to 4 hours on high.
- Stir in corn niblets the last 30 minutes and top with cheese.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.