This post may contain affiliate links.
I am always looking for something quick and easy to throw in the crockpot for dinner that everyone will enjoy! The Slow Cooker Hamburger & potato bake does the trick! Serve it with a side salad and you have a winner!
Slow Cooker Hamburger & Potato Casserole
- 1 1/2 lbs hamburger browned and drained
- 1 large onion sliced
- 4 large potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1 10 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Small Can Corn Niblets
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1-2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Spray crock pot with non stick vegetable spray.
- Layer potatoes, onions & garlic, and hamburger until all is used, sprinkling each layer with salt & pepper
- Mix soup and milk together and pour over top.
- Cook 3 to 4 hours on high.
- Stir in corn niblets the last 30 minutes and top with cheese.
Cook in 4-6 qt crock pot for best results