This post may contain affiliate links.
Need a quick and easy weeknight dinner, or even lunch? Check out how simple and delicious these Crock Pot Caesar Chicken Wraps are! You won’t believe how easy!
Plus, you can use the chicken to top salads if you aren’t in the mood for a wrap.
Crock Pot Caesar Chicken WrapsPrint Pin Rate
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese Optional
- 3 cups chopped green leaf OR romaine lettuce
- 6 large Tortillas
- Start by spraying the inside of crock pot with cooking spray or put in one of those fancy crock pot liners.
- Pour the 1/2 cup water inside. Place the chicken breasts in the water, and cover crock pot with lid.
- Cook on Low heat 4 - 5 hours. OR on High heat for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from crock pot and shred chicken. Pour water out of the crock pot.
- Place shredded chicken back in the crock pot. Pour the Caesar dressing over the chicken. Stir to combine. Cover with lid, and cook for 30 minutes on low, or until thoroughly heated.
- Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup of lettuce, a little Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup of Caesar chicken. Wrap up tightly and serve!Gluten Free
- Use gluten free tortilla and a gluten free caesar dressing