I thought this was a perfect time to post this Crockpot Cheesecake Recipe since Valentines is just around the corner. Although, this is a great simple recipe for any time of the year. I bet you didn’t know you could make a cheesecake in your crockpot? They come out moist and amazing! I actually prefer to make my cheesecakes in the crock pot.
Add a simple fruit topping and you have taken this dessert from simple to decadent and amazing in minutes. You can even make the fruit topping in the crockpot too! Check out this yummy Crockpot Strawberry Syrup!
Crockpot CheesecakePrint Recipe
- 3 - 8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese softened
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons of Stick Butter melted
- Fruit Topping optional
- Add softened cream cheese and sugar to a large bowl and mix until creamy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended.Stir in vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix together your graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. The crumbs should stick together when pressed between your fingers, this will be your crust.
- Find your largest crock pot and a separate pan/baking dish that will fit inside with a little room left. You don't want it too be so snug you can remove it later.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs evenly into the bottom of the removable baking dish/pan.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the top of the graham crackers.
- In your crockpot Add 2 to 3 cups water. We are creating a water bath. We don't want to overfill and get water in the cheesecake. just enough for the pan to sit in the water.
- Place the cheesecake pan in the crock-pot and place the lid of the crock-pot on.
- Cook on high for 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes or until the center does not have a watery consistency when you stick a knife into it.
- Let cool for 30mins to an hour at room temperature. Then refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving
- Top with fruit if desired.