This is one of our family favorites! Some nights you just want a hearty bowl of Crock Pot Beef Stew. This is a great one pot meal with the beef, potatoes, & veggies all together in a happy bowl of goodness!
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Toss beef cubes with flour, salt and pepper. and place in crock pot.
- Dump in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery.
- Cover, and cook on Low setting for 10 to 12 hours, or on High setting for 4 to 6 hours.
- Use a gluten free flour and a gluten free broth.
**Gluten Free** Use a Gluten Free Flour Mix for gluten free. Also read the ingredient list on the Worcestershire sauce.