I love finding new healthy treats. This Crockpot Apple Granola Crumble recipe can pass for breakfast, or even as dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It is so tasty you will feel guilty eating this healthy treat. I love making stuff like this for the kids breakfasts on the weekend or even on Friday’s. It makes them feel like they are getting something super special. When in reality, it is really good for them.
I actually used some of our Crockpot Granola to make this recipe. It turned out fabulous!
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- 2 cups of your favorite granola cereal
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 4 Tablespoon coconut oil or butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Peel, core and cut the apples into thick slices and then chunks.
- Add everything to the crockpot and stir well. I used my 6 qt crockpot
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- ServeGluten Free
- Use a gluten free granola.Dairy free
- Use coconut oil instead of butter.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.