This post may contain affiliate links.
I love healthy alternatives to family favorites, especially when they are made super easy with my crock pot
Garlic Cauliflower Mash (Fake Mashed Potaotes)Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours 10 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 cups water
- 4 large garlic cloves peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Milk if needed
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and place in the slow cooker.
- Add in the water, garlic cloves, salt and bay leaf.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Remove the garlic cloves and bay leaf. Drain the water.
- Add in the butter and let it melt.
- Use a potato masher to mash the cauliflower or if you want to use an immersion blender to make it more creamy you can do that. If it needs milk add it in a tablespoon at a time.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with chives or green onions.
Thanks 365 Days of Slow Cooking