This post may contain affiliate links.
This recipe makes me excited! SUPER DUPER EASY, and OH SO GOOD! This is so simple a kid can do it! A perfect option if you are trying to eat healthier! You have to give this Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs a whirl.
Wash and cut your spaghetti squash in half and scoop the seeds out. Place the two halves of the squash face down in a LARGE crockpot. My crockpot is 6 qt. and I had to wiggle it a bit. If you are making a smaller batch you could just cook 1 of the halves.
Now, pour in your spaghetti sauce and some frozen meatballs! I make my own Homemade meatballs and freeze them, you can totally use store bought. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours, or 5 hours on low.
Pull your squash out with tongs. Be Careful! IT’s HOT! I may have lost some fingerprints yesterday. 😉 Use a fork to scoop out the squash. Place the squash on your plate and spoon some sauce and meatballs from the crockpot overtop. Serve!
It’s just that easy!
Crockpot Spaghetti Squash & MeatballsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 medium to large spaghetti squash washed
- 1 -2 jar of spaghetti sauce depending on preference
- 1 lb of frozen meatballs
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half around the middle. Use a spoon to remove the seeds and membranes and toss them in the trash. Now, place squash cut sides down in a large crockpot (6 qt+).
- Pour the spaghetti sauce around the sides of the squash and then place your meat balls around the sides as well.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours, or high for 3-4 hours. Test for doneness by piercing the squash with a fork, if it goes through the skin easily, it is done.
- Use tongs to carefully remove the squash from the crockpot. Use a fork to pull out all the squash, discard the shell.
- Serve with the sauce and meatballs from the crock pot. Enjoy!