A classic dinner recipe made even easier in the slow cooker! Try this delicious and easy to make Crockpot Meatloaf Recipe!
Meatloaf is a classic, go-to meal at our house. I don’t always want to turn the oven on to make it, especially during the Summer. Thank goodness for my crockpot! This Crockpot Meatloaf recipe not only tastes delicious but takes all of the work out of a tasty meatloaf dinner!
Now you can try this amazing method of cooking it in the slow cooker. This Crockpot Meat Loaf turns out moist and is so simple to make. Give it a whirl and spend your day out of the kitchen.
What Size Crockpot for Crockpot Meatloaf
This recipe is made easiest in a 5 quart or larger crockpot. You can half the recipe for a dinner for 2, which means you could use a smaller crockpot.
Crockpot Side Dishes
If you have more than one crockpot you are in luck! There are so many tasty Crockpot Side Dishes that go with this yummy meatloaf recipe! Try these amazing Crockpot Mashed Potatoes as a side or these delicious Crockpot Green Beans!
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 oz onion soup mix
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- To remove loaf when done, line crock with wide strip of aluminum foil, coming up sides of crock.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, and soup mix. Mix well, then add meat. Mix thoroughly, then shape into a rectangle or oval that won't touch sides of crock. Place in crock. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- 10 minutes before its finished brush the top with ketchup. Cover and allow to finish cooking.
- Use crushed Rice Chex instead of bread crumbs. Also, make sure to use a gluten-free onion soup mix or alternative seasoning.
- Use a dairy free milk alternative such as almond, soy, etc.
Originally posted June 2014. Updated March 2019.
More Crockpot Beef Recipes
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.