Want to come home to the smell of fall throughout the house! This is the way to do it! These apples are amazing on their own or with some vanilla ice cream! Either way you can’t go wrong!
This fall favorite will make your house smell amazing. And the dessert will be just FABULOUS!Print Recipe
- 4-6 Apples such as Rome Beauty Golden Delicious, or Jonagold bake best
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts I used Pecans
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- Core apple, and peel top around opening.
- Fill apples with raisins.
- In separate bowl mix together sugar, Cinnamon, and flour.
- Use a fork and squish in butter. (squish is such a technical term!)
- Mix in chopped nuts.
- Put crumbly nut topping on each apple.
- Place apples in crockpot.
- Pour the water and apple juice into the same measuring cup and pour over the apples.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until apples are tender. Serve with caramel topping and ice cream if desired.
Servings: 4 -6