Here is an amazing recipe from reader Pam Trivette from NC. She got this recipe from a friend many years ago! It sounds ab-so-lutely like just what I need right now! :) Thanks for sharing Pam!
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (any 2-layer size)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding small box
- 1 small bag (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Spray crock-pot with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Don’t lift the lid. Serve with ice cream. Store in fridge. Reheat or eat cold and enjoy!