Want something warm, cheesy, and with that delicious Bacon crunch? Than you have to try this soup!
Cauliflower Bacon & Cheese SoupPrint Recipe
- 1 med. head of cauliflower separated into flowerettes
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 rib celery chopped, or about 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated (or any cheese you choose)
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups half-and-half or light cream
- chopped chives
- crispy bacon crumbled for garnish and yumminess
- Combine cauliflower, onion, carrot, celery, and chicken stock in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Puree in blender to desired consistency.
- Return to low. Blend in cream, Worcestershire, and cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir to mix well.
- Turn slow cooker to high and heat through; garnish servings with chopped chives, and crisp bacon crumbles if desired.