Crock Pot Cauliflower, Bacon & Cheese Soup
Want something warm, cheesy, and with that delicious Bacon crunch? Than you have to try this soup!
Cauliflower Bacon & Cheese SoupPrint Recipe
- 1 med. head of cauliflower separated into flowerettes
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 rib celery chopped, or about 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated (or any cheese you choose)
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups half-and-half or light cream
- chopped chives
- crispy bacon crumbled for garnish and yumminess
- Combine cauliflower, onion, carrot, celery, and chicken stock in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Puree in blender to desired consistency.
- Return to low. Blend in cream, Worcestershire, and cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir to mix well.
- Turn slow cooker to high and heat through; garnish servings with chopped chives, and crisp bacon crumbles if desired.
Three of my favorites all in one pot! Pinned it :o)
I made this for the family and they LOVE it! Great for a little girl, and husband, who doesn’t eat their veggies. I used fat free half/half and fat free cheese instead. I also used turkey bacon. This will make a great fall/winter meal. Thanks!
Made this tonight! It was so good! We often get cauliflower in our produce basket and I have yet to find a way to prepare it that all of us will eat. This was it! Thanks!!