Want something warm, cheesy, and with that delicious Bacon crunch? Than you have to try this soup!
- 1 med. head of cauliflower (separated into flowerettes)
- 1 med. onion (chopped)
- 1 carrot (chopped)
- 1 rib celery (chopped, or about 1/4 to 1/2 cup)
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (grated (or any cheese you choose))
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups half-and-half or light cream
- chopped chives
- crispy bacon crumbled for garnish and yumminess
- Combine cauliflower, onion, carrot, celery, and chicken stock in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Puree in blender to desired consistency.
- Return to low. Blend in cream, Worcestershire, and cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir to mix well.
- Turn slow cooker to high and heat through; garnish servings with chopped chives, and crisp bacon crumbles if desired.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.