This post may contain affiliate links.
Want something warm, cheesy, and with that delicious Bacon crunch? Than you have to try this soup!
Cauliflower Bacon & Cheese Soup
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours 10 minutes
- 1 med. head of cauliflower separated into flowerettes
- 1 med. onion chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 rib celery chopped, or about 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated (or any cheese you choose)
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups half-and-half or light cream
- chopped chives
- crispy bacon crumbled for garnish and yumminess
Combine cauliflower, onion, carrot, celery, and chicken stock in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Puree in blender to desired consistency.
Return to low. Blend in cream, Worcestershire, and cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir to mix well.
Turn slow cooker to high and heat through; garnish servings with chopped chives, and crisp bacon crumbles if desired.
MY LATEST VIDEOS