Use your crockpot for something new! Try this easy and delicious Crockpot Peanut Clusters Candy recipe! Great for gift giving!
I love making and giving homemade gifts at Christmas time. I love it even more when I don’t have to make a big mess to make a delicious treat! This Crockpot Peanut Clusters Candy recipe is so simple to make and everyone loves it! Package them up in a cute little container (I love this idea) and you have a super gift for friends and family.
These are as simple as layering the ingredients in your crockpot and turning it on low for 1 1/2 hours. The kids love to help with this.
After it has been cooking give it a good stir and then spoon onto a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet. Let them harden at room temperature for 1 hour before packaging.
That is, if there are any left.
Crockpot Peanut Clusters CandyPrint Recipe
- 4 cups unsalted peanuts
- 4 cups salted peanuts
- 1 - 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 - 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
- 2 - 10 oz bag peanut butter chips
- 2 lb white almond bark or vanilla candy coating
- Layer all ingredients in a large crockpot (starting with peanuts).
- Turn the pot on low, cover with lid, and leave sitting for 1 1/2 hours. Stir well and keep heating as needed, up to two hours total.
- Stir again and then spoon tablespoon-sized dollops of the mixture on to wax paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
- Allow to harden at room temperature for at least 1 hour before packaging or serving.