Ever since Hamilton arrived the other day I have been dreaming up crock-pot deliciousness! Who is Hamilton? Oh, that is my new crockpot. Yes, I have an old reliable crockpot, but there is something about my new programmable, stainless steel 6 qt crockpot that I just love! I am such a kitchen geek!
Anyway, we have crockpotted 2 days in a row at my house, and we may go for 3 tomorrow. There is nothing like the ease of throwing all the food in it in the morning and knowing it will cook and be waiting for you when you are ready! No fuss, no mess…just food!
As my kids would say, “You could serve this at a restaurant.”
- 2-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Depending on size)
- 1 14 oz can Diced Tomatoes with Garlic and Onion
- 1 Can Artichokes in brine (not marinated drained)
- Some Roasted Red Peppers (optional)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot and top with tomatoes, drained artichokes, roasted red peppers, basil,
- oregano, and garlic.
- Cook on High for 4 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- Serve over pasta or risotto.
- Serves 4-6 depending on how many chicken breasts.
Place chicken breasts in crockpot and top with tomatoes, drained artichokes, roasted red peppers, basil, oregano, and garlic.
Cook on High for 4 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
Serve over pasta or risotto.
Serves 4-6 depending on how many chicken breasts.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 running her own business, homeschooling, and managing a household. She creates yummy crockpot recipes to help her spend less time in the kitchen and more time doing what she loves.